Here we go.

01 May 2012

Lately, quickly

Santigold:  Her voice.  Great beats, zounds, and lyrics aside, it's her voice gets me every time.  Her latest track is SOLID, even if, as pointed out to me, it sounds like XTC's Making Plans For Nigel.  







Watching THEE Satisfaction's QueenS video made me a little emo, but in a really good way.  Get this: it's a video where women are being supportive of each other & helping each other get ready for a dance party in the living room.  Wilin'. There's a little robot action towards the end there.  Whatever you do, don't funk with my groove.







Django Django.  Good grief, I haven't gotten so googley-eyed over in a band in awhile.  I'm thoroughly enjoying it.  I'm THIS CLOSE to making a homemade band t-shirt, shit.







Cumbias En Moog: Cumbia De Sal





And one more to make it an even five...


The Monochrome Set






No comments:

Blog Archive